Terms & Conditions
Cancellation And Refund Policy
We strive to maintain a low instructor to students ratio so that students are able to get personalized attention from our instructors, and hence we value each seat that we offer. Due to limited seats the following cancellation policy will apply:
- At least 7 days prior to clas starting: Full refund
- We do not offer prorated refund or replacement for any classes missed without notice
- No refund will be processed for any promotional discount missed
Please note that all make-up classes are arranged as a goodwill gesture. These are strictly subject to availability and are not guaranteed. Should the arrangement be not available, there will not be any refund provided.
- In the event of absence from any of our classes, we will try to find a suitable make-up class of the same course for the student to join.
- All requests for make-up classes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, and might only be confirmed up to a day before the scheduled make-up class.
Discipline and Safety
- If a student causes any damage to iTrainKids property, Parents/Guardians will be charged based on the market value of the damaged item.
- Parents/guardians are solely responsible for the safety of the student before and after class. Students are welcome to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the class to settle-in, and should be picked up no later than 15 minutes after the class ends.
- It is the responsibility of Parents/Guardians to inform iTrainKids if the student has any medical conditions that may require special attention.
- In the event of a serious accident that may require immediate medical attention iTrainKids might bring your child to the nearest clinic/hospital. By enrolling in iTrainKids you have given us consent to attend to your child’s needs and Parents/Guardians will be notified immediately.
Photograph and Film Materials
- iTrainKids may capture photographs/video recordings of Students and or Parents/Guardians during class for educational, training and promotional purposes.
- If you do not wish for you or your child(ren) to be featured in any educational, training, promotional materials, please notify us in writing to email@example.com