- Create an in-game map your character can interact with own characters and level backgrounds.
- Understand programming concepts to map out character interactions.
- Customize character and enemy characteristics to make them stand out.
- Flesh out in-game narrative by adding more characters, new dialogues, and enemy bosses.
- Change the attribute of the enemy to make it more fun such as their health points, attack points and more.
- Learn how to program traps and use variables to make the game more dynamic and fun.
- Introduce mobs and monsters for the player to fight with.
- Create a dungeon with puzzle and bosses to fight.
- Change the system database to create varied gameplay.