- Express your creativity by drawing and creating your own characters and level backgrounds.
- Understand programming concepts and apply them in game development.
- Learn about how variables work and how different variables can affect game outcomes.
- Learn how to create and program tasks and pathways for in-game enemies.
- Create different layout for different levels for player to progress and create a scoring system.
- Create a tower defense game similar to Balloon Tower Defense and Clash Royale.
- Utilise the grid system and variables to assist in game creation.
- Create a 2D platforming game similar to Mario bros.
- Learn how to animate the sprites when it moves and jumps. Design your own course with enemies and traps.