We Are Recruiting Trainers for the 21st Century!
If you’re young at heart and passionate about making a difference in the lives of children, we invite you to be part of our team of trainers here at iTrainKids! As a 21st century educator, you will be imparting essential digital technology skills to the next generation. Join our expanding team at our main headquarters in KL Trillion to get trained on the basics of coding and data science, as well as learn how to facilitate fun and engaging classes for kids. (No worries if you’re a freshie with zero knowledge of coding or data science. Full training will be provided in advance to prepare you for classes, as well as throughout your employment to equip you with the necessary skills you need to become a competent teacher.)
Note: Full-time and Part-time Positions are Available.
Part-time posts are applicable only for students or part-timers who can commit at least 6 hours of per week to training.
- Learning a Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematical (STEM) subject that can be incredibly useful for your own future, beyond impacting the lives of our future generation!
- Gaining all the training you need, if you’re starting from scratch. We’ll provide the training materials and resources, just be there with an open mind.
- Join exciting technology events and competitions, such as the annual #MyDigitalMaker Fair, and much more…
- Hone your skills as an educator. For part-timers: If you nail this part-time gig, you may even transition into a teaching career after you complete your studies!
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver lessons that provide interactive learning experiences and build 21st century skills in children
- Contribute to department and school wide activities
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders, including parents
- Develop courseware and conduct courses
- Facilitate and instruct students during trainings
- Visit international schools and kids enrichment centers to facilitate and conduct classes
- Manage course enquiries
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Education / Psychology background is a plus
- Passionate about education and learning new things
- Fun, energetic and able to handle children well
- Good command of English and/or Mandarin
- 21st century skills training, e.g., Coding and Data Science for kids, will be provided throughout employment period.
If you think you fit the bill, please contact us! Kindly fill up the Contact Form below.
Alternatively, you can also drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your latest Resume. Be sure to include your training preference, be it for a full-time or part-time position and your LinkedIn profile link (recommended, if you have one!), so we can get to know you better. While you’re at it, get familiar with our courses. Follow our parent company’s LinkedIn page here.